Many people don't realize that selling a home is a complicated, time-consuming process. With numerous factors to consider such as open houses, advertising, pricing, negotiating and handling the numerous kinds of inquiries, it can be very exhausting and even worse - unfruitful. Many homeowners report the familiar grief after an open house: "I got lots of people, but most were just looking." "They wanted it for a song."
You may be thinking, "why would I need a Real Estate Professional to sell my home?" Let me give you just a few of the key reasons why a For Sale By Owners need help:
1. Without working day in and day out in the real estate market it is quite unlikely that a For Sale By Owner home seller will have complete understanding about pricing. Often a seller is forced to reduce the price and may have to accept less money for the home than the seller would have received had he/she started at the right price. When Jane goes to work with you they ensures you will receive the most current market stats along with a thorough market analysis report to GUARANTEE your home is in a solid market position. Jane will sell your home FAST and for TOP DOLLAR.
2. A property depreciates the longer it is on the market. Many owners fail to take advantage of this excitement by limiting the market to their immediate contacts and advertising. Jane ensures your home is advertised 24 hours a day until it is sold. My Home Selling System is constantly being tested and improved to ensure your home is exposed to the largest pool of QUALIFIED buyers.
3. The two most common people who prey on For Sale by Owner Home Sellers are:
4. I ensure that only prospects who can qualify are introduced to your home. This eliminates the hassle of "lookers" and non-serious buyers, and reduces the chance of strangers who may have activities in mind other than buying a house will come. I also have some of the best mortgage brokers in the industry working with me who can pull the necessary strings to help finance a purchase.
5. Did you realize that any time a private seller is away from home, the home is off of the Market? I guarantee that someone will always be available to handle and follow up with inquiries during both peak hours and off-peak hours.
6. A seller selling privately can expect to put a minimum of 80 hours "work" into the project, without a guaranteed result. This does not account for out-of pocket expenditures such as advertising, lawn signs, etc. Selling a home CAN be extremely stressful! Let me take care of the details, from the first step of marketing to the final sale, so you can continue on with your life.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The data included on this website is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate by the Real Estate Board. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.